Sunday, February 10, 2008

FEED

If you happened to visit Feed on Wednesday, February 6th, then you saw this there. If you don't know, Feed is an awesome animation and visual FX blog from Stash Media that showcases cool work from that industry. I visit there almost daily with my kids and we check out all the cool videos they have posted. They also have an "ongoing art project" where you can design and submit your own Feed banner and the "most intriguing submissions will be displayed randomly across the top of the site".

Originally, I thought I would do one and send it in, but then I thought wouldn't it be wicked if my kids designed a banner and I sent that and they actually used it! Well, that's just what we did. I helped with the scanning and Photoshop, but my son and daughter (ages 4 and 2) did the rest. Now I'm not sure if the Feed people felt it was "intriguing" enough to use or if they just didn't want to disappoint little children, but either way using it made the day of those kids and their dad.

Thanks to Stephen Price.

No comments: